MADRID, 15 Nov. (EUROPA PRESS) –
Topics that make up the AGENDA of events and information scheduled for this Tuesday, November 16, by EUROPA PRESS grouped in the Culture and Society sections:
– 10.00 am: In Madrid, presentation of the first retrospective in Europe of the Cuban artist Belkis Ayón. In the Reina Sofía Museum. Santa Isabel Street, 52.
– 10.00 am: In Madrid, press conference on the occasion of the publication of the novel ‘Chronicles from the country of the happiest people on Earth’, by Wole Soyinka, the first black writer to receive the Nobel Prize. In Palacio de Linares. Plaza de Cibeles.
– 11.30 am: In Madrid, the Institute of Cultural Heritage of Spain opens its doors on the occasion of its 60th anniversary. * Crown of Thorns Building. Pintor del Greco Street, 4.
– 12.00 pm: In Madrid, press conference of ‘La tabernera del puerto’. In Teatro de la Zarzuela. Jovellanos Street, 4.
– 12.00 hours: In Madrid, Institutional act for the XI Anniversary of the Declaration of Flamenco as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. In the Corral de la Morería. Morería Street, 17.
– International Day of Tolerance.
– 09.00 hours: In Madrid, New Communication forum with José Manuel Pérez Tornero, president of the Spanish Radio and Television Corporation – RTVE. On-line. Mandarin Oriental Ritz Hotel.
– 09.30 am: In Madrid, the National Confederation of Driving Schools and its Foundation inaugurate the Road Safety Week (Vial Week) with the conference “Drugs and Driving”. Faculty of Pharmacy of the UCM.
– 09.30 am: In Madrid, COFAPA organizes its Education Dialogues in person, attended by the Secretary of State for Education, Alejandro Tiana. At the Eurobuilding Hotel.
– 09.30 am: In Madrid, coinciding with World Tolerance Day, Totto and Educar es todo announce for the second year the “Say It All Against Bullying” Awards, which distinguish the best practices of groups and entities (students, companies, schools, institutions and the media) to raise awareness and act against bullying. On-line.
– 10:00 am: Pantallas Amigas organizes the conference “Connected citizenship Children’s rights and parental mediation in the digital context”, with Carmen Gayo, director of the Office of the High Commissioner for the fight against child poverty, among others. On-line.
– 10.00 am: Esade – SERES Foundation Cycle on “Hybrid Value Chains”. On-line.
– 10.00 am: In Madrid, the Club of Excellence in Sustainability, together with business partners ABB, SEAT and the Renault Foundation, present the Sustainable Mobility Observatory in an online event, focused on the reality of Transport Electrification by 2035.
– 10.30 am: In Madrid, UNICEF Spain presents the report “Impact of Technology on Adolescents”. By Zoom or in person at Movistar eSports Center (Casa del Lector – Matadero) Paseo de la Chopera, 14..
– 10.30 am: In Madrid, the International Institute of Law and Environment (IIDMA) presents the report “The role of the autonomous communities in the fight against climate change: regional energy and climate plans”. In the Assembly Hall of the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM). Calle Serrano 9, 1st floor.
– 11.00 am: awards ceremony for the 34th edition of the Boehringer Ingelheim Prize for Journalism and Dissemination in Health. On-line.
– 11.30 am: Facua values the draft bill on customer service that will be approved by the Council of Ministers, at a press conference at its national headquarters in Seville (Bécquer 25) or through its channels on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitch.
– 11.30 am: In Madrid, press conference of the Information Office of the Spanish Episcopal Conference (CEE) to present the Social Weeks to be held in Seville from 25 to 27 November. Online and at the headquarters of the EEC. Calle Añastro, 1.
– 11.30 am: In Madrid, Lidl and Agatha Ruiz de la Prada present their new solidarity project in favor of children in an online press conference that will be attended by the general director of Save the Children, Andrés Conde; the director of Corporate Social Responsibility of Lidl Spain, Michaela Reischl and the designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada.
– 12.00 pm: In Madrid, presentation of the study “Cartografia del Odio”, carried out from the Office of the Vice President of the Civil Liberties, Justice and Interior Commission of the European Parliament, Maite Pagazaurtundua, on the phenomena of hate in Germany, France , Spain, Hungary, Italy and Poland in the period 2015-2020. Online or in person at the COAM Auditorium. Hortaleza Street, 63.
– 12.00: In Madrid, CESUR attends Formando Futuro 2021, the International Training Exhibition from November 16 to 18 at IFEMA (Madrid). At its stand 34, the presentation of Virtual Reality will take place in its classrooms.
– 1:00 p.m.: In Madrid, Orange, Ericsson and the Community of Madrid present the advantages of 5G applied to music. The event will be attended by Isabel Díaz Ayuso, President of the Community of Madrid; and José Luis Martínez-Almeida, Mayor of Madrid, among others. In the Tent installed in the Plaza de Isabel II.
– 1:00 pm: In Madrid, the third vice president and minister for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge, Teresa Ribera, participates, together with the Minister of Universities, Manuel Castells, and the president of the Conference of Rectors of Spanish Universities (CRUE) , José Carlos Gómez Villamandos, at the signing ceremony for the coordination of the Rural Campus Program. Headquarters of the Ministry. Plaza San Juan de la Cruz, 10.
– 2.30 pm: In Brussels, the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, Luis Planas, speaks at the closing session of the ‘Global Food Forum 2021: Agriculture & Green Deal, conditions to make it real’.
– 4:00 pm: In Madrid, presentation of the solidarity book “Do you know my tear?”, By the writer and journalist Carme Chaparro, for the benefit of Aldeas Infantiles SOS. On Impact Hub. Governor Street, 26.
– 4.30 pm: Naturgy Foundation organizes a webinar with the scientist Vaclav Smil, qualified as one of the top 100 world thinkers according to ‘Foreign Policy’, who will present the document ‘Natural gas in the new energy world’, published by the Naturgy Foundation Online.
– 5:00 pm: Calala Fondo de Mujeres (Spain and Central America), together with Fondo Lunaria (Colombia) and Fondo Alquimia (Chile) present an investigation on the decline in women’s rights due to anti-gender fundamentalisms. On-line.
– 5.30 pm: In Madrid, presentation of the OEI’s regional program for digital transformation in Education. On-line.
– 6:00 pm: In Madrid, closing of the fifth edition of GIRA Mujeres, with the presence of the Minister of Justice, Pilar Llop. Online and in person at ESPACIO DOWTOWN. Calle de la Paloma, 15.
– 6.30 pm: In Madrid, the Minister of Science and Innovation, Diana Morant, takes part in the colloquium of scientific dissemination that closes the XXI Week of Science and Innovation, at the Círculo de Bellas Artes.
– 8:00 pm: In Madrid, the Second Vice President of the Government and Minister of Labor and Social Economy, Yolanda Díaz, presides over the act of the XIX edition of the Expansión Awards for Innovation in Human Resources. Westin Palace Hotel.
– 8:00 pm: In Barcelona, gala for the 2021 Ondas Awards, with the assistance of the Minister of Territorial Policy and Government spokesperson, Isabel Rodríguez, and the Minister of Culture and Sports, Miquel Iceta. Coliseum Theater
We would like to say thanks to the writer of this article for this outstanding content
Cuba.- Europa Press Informative Agenda for November 16 (3)