Written in TIME X the
For the first time since announcing his solo career and departing from “One Directon”, Louis Tomlinson you will dou first world tour of his debut solo album, “WALLS”, which was released in January 2020.
With his solo career, Louis Tomlinson can already be considered one of the greatest sensations in pop music today: the singer has already reached the surprising milestone of the BILLION of reproductions in Spotify.
Louis Tomlinson world tour postponed to 2020 restarts in 2022
Midway through his tour in March 2020, Louis Tomlinson had to cancel his performance dates due to the pandemic. It was initially planned to begin on March 9, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain and conclude on September 3, 2022 in Milan, Italy. Now, he takes up the extensive tour by canceling four concerts and changing in certain venue cities, giving a total of 53 dates spread over Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Oceania.
The new tour will start on February 1, 2022 and will end on September 3, 2002, touring the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Russia, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, Puerto Rico and USA.
Louis Tomlinson dates in Latin America
- Santiago, Chile – May 16, 2022
- Asuncion, Paraguay – May 19, 2022
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – May 21 and 22, 2022
- Montevideo, Uruguay – May 24, 2022
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – May 28 and 29, 2022
- Lima, Peru – June 1, 2022
- Bogotá, Colombia – June 3, 2022
- San José, Costa Rica – June 5, 2022
- San Juan, Puerto Rico – June 8, 2022
- Monterrey, Mexico – June 11, 2022
- Guadalajara, Mexico – June 12, 2022
- CDMX, Mexico – June 14, 15 and 17, 2022
Where to buy Louis Tomlinson tickets in Latin America
- Santiago, Chile – tickets
- Asuncion, Paraguay – tickets
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – tickets
- Montevideo, Uruguay – pending
- Rio de Janeiro Brazil – tickets
- Lima Peru – tickets
- Bogota Colombia – tickets
- San José, Costa Rica – pending
- San Juan Puerto Rico – tickets
- Monterrey Mexico – tickets
- Guadalajara Mexico – tickets
- CDMX, Mexico – tickets
Let’s remember that in December 2020, Louis organized one of the biggest live streams of the year, selling more than 160 thousand tickets to fans in more than 100 countries, and raising funds for several important charities.
Louis Tomlinson tour playlist
Although the songs may change and perhaps prepare new surprises in the new concerts, this was the repertoire used on March 9, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain.
- Just Hold On
- “We Made It”
- «Don’t Let It Break Your Heart»
- “Drag Me Down” (One Direction Cover)
- “Two of Us”
- “Too Young”
- “Perfect Now”
- “Through The Dark” (One Direction Cover)
- «7» (CATB Cover)
- “Beautiful War” (Kings of Leon Cover)
- “Always You”
- “Little Black Dress” (One Direction Cover)
- Only the Brave
- “Kill My Mind”
Here we leave you his official Spotify account so you can warm up your engines.
Who is Louis Tomlinson?
Louis Tomlinson achieved success as a member of the world-renowned band “One Direction”. Its members sold more than 100 million records, won 7 American Music Awards, 7 BBC Teen Awards, 6 Billboard Music Awards, 5 Billboard Touring Awards, 7 Brit Awards, 12 MTV Europe Awards, 4 MTV Video Awards, 3 People’s Choice Awards. , 28 Teen Choice Awards, with a total of 193 awards from 286 nominations.
Following the announcement of One Direction’s indefinite hiatus, in 2016, Tomlinson released the solo hits “Just Hold On” with Steve Aoki and “Back to You” with Bebe Rexha, until he finally released his debut album Walls on January 31, 2020.
In August 2019, Tomlinson won the “Best Song – Male Artist” award at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards with “Two of us”, the first single from WALLS released in March, which has amassed more than 40 million views on Spotify. and more than 23 million views on YouTube The second single, “Kill My Mind,” was released in September.
On his solo career, Tomlinson states: “I feel like a new artist now, it took me a while to get comfortable alone, learn to trust my instincts and make sure I get what I want. I feel more confident than ever, as a songwriter and singer, and the most mature. Of course I want to be successful, but what matters is what my music means to me and what it means to the fans. That is the priority. The rest of us will have to wait and see. ”
We wish to give thanks to the writer of this short article for this awesome web content
Louis Tomlinson: his concerts, costs and everything you need to know about his 2022 world tour